Prefer to talk?

Sometimes it helps to discuss your requirements with an expert. Set a callback request and one of our team will call back at a time that suits you.

Call me back

Get away more often with complete peace of mind

If you're the proud owner of a motorhome and want to ensure that your mobile property is covered with the best value insurance deal possible, look no further than Staveley Head. We offer comprehensive and third-party fire and theft insurance for motorhomes and we know the industry better than the rest, having been motorhome insurance specialists for many years.

With so many things riding on your motorhome being safe, secure and available to take you on your travels, we offer a great range of benefits with our policies to make sure that no trip is a journey too far. These include:

* Subject to acceptability

We always provide the minimum cover required by law in all EU countries as standard, so you can be safe in the knowledge that you are protected when taking a break on the continent. If you want to travel outside of the EU, contact us and we can will be happy to discuss your individual requirements.

The hottest motorhome insurance deals online

Get a quote

Your motorhome insurance questions answered

[+] What type of motorhome insurance does Staveley Head provide?

Motorhome cover is similar to your car insurance and there are two types of cover available:

Third party, fire and theft: Covers your liability to third parties and property with the added benefits of covering your motorhome against damage caused by an attempted theft, theft and fire damage.

Comprehensive insurance: This includes cover for everything under the third party, fire and theft insurance policy plus your motorhome will be protected against at-fault damage (certain policy exclusions may apply). The leading insurance providers Staveley Head work with offer numerous policies with features such as new for old cover, use of a like-for-like vehicle should your motorhome be stolen or written off and also benefits such as big security discounts.

[+] Will I be covered to take my motorhome abroad?

Staveley Head wants you to be able to explore new and exciting countries without having to worry about cover. We work with select motorhome insurance companies who can provide EU cover as standard on their policies. Various options are available to suit you such as a specified period, typically 30 or 90 days, or the option to add foreign use on an ad-hoc basis. Our specialist team of motorhome insurance experts can advise which policies can offer this.

[+] Will I pay more or less if I buy over the phone?

Whether you choose to use our quick online quote system or prefer to speak to a real person your quote will not differ. At Staveley Head we believe in giving you choices, so for your convenience we have an online quote system available to you 24 hours a day 7 days a week and a dedicated motorhome insurance team ready to answer any questions you have Monday to Friday 9am � 6.30pm and Saturday 9am -12.30pm.

[+] Is there any additional cover I should need?

It is a legal requirement to have a minimum of third party insurance cover on any vehicle you own. You are under no obligation to take out additional cover, but we would highly recommend considering breakdown cover and legal expenses to assist in recovering potential losses following an accident.